Please Do Not Dispose of These Items in the Dumpsters:
- White goods contain valuable metals and consist of appliances such as microwaves, ranges/ovens,
refrigerators, heaters, water heaters, and similar appliances.
(These can be picked up by your local trash company with a phone call.)
- Household electronics – TVs, DVD players, VCRs, stereos, etc.
- Office electronics – fax machines, computers, monitors, copiers, etc.
- Fuel Containers – gas cans or tanks
- Any metal or plastic containers with liquids remaining inside – must be empty.
- Hazardous material, such as asbestos
- Freon/Propane Tanks
- Paint cans that are not empty or dried out (pop open if not empty and let dry out)
- Mattresses, box springs, and furniture if not specified when ordering will be billed on a per-item basis.
Please note – CL Noonan Disposal, Inc. charges per item for mattresses, box springs, and furniture not included in our estimate, so be sure to let us know if you need these items hauled away.
* In general, avoid placing items with liquid in them in the dumpster with your other debris.
In a Hurry? Don’t Worry!
We provide same-day exceptional service.
Choose from 10, 20, or 30-yard roll-off dumpsters.